Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day Two

So, today is pretty easy. Something you love about yourself.

Hmm. Well with all of my shortcomings I do like some things about myself. I think I am a hard worker and although I'm not always motivated to, say, clean the kitchen, I always work. I mean, I worked on Thanksgiving this year and I always work on Sunday. If I don't get work then I just find some work, seriously.

Why? Well, for one thing I want to provide my kids with the things I never had which is pretty simple considering that we moved more than geese that migrate south for the winter. I think I have done a pretty good job of keeping them stable and in a home for the past ten or so years. We have had our hard times, mainly when I got divorced and we stayed with family until I went back to school, but since then we have only moved once and we planned that move in order to buy our house and two acres of land in the country.

Stability is important to me, and you need money to do that. So, I work. And I love my work. I get to write which is something I am totally passionate about. I don't get paid much but still. It is 100% what I want to be doing with my time. I take breaks and play with my baby and talk to my kids when they come home from school but you can bet if the baby is playing contentedly and my 3 year is happy then I am writing about something!

What do you love about yourself, and what are you proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment