Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Rockin Green Review

Well, I have to say that Rockin Green is just as good as everyone says! Definitely worth the cost, in my opinion.

When we started, I had just began to notice that my diapes had a really strong smell after they were used. Not ammonia, but just really strong pee smell. I now realize that the Tide I was using on my cloth was causing build up. Within two washes, my diapers were back to smelling like nothing, even after using them for overnights on my little super soaker! I am so happy, to say the least, that I got Rockin' Green when I did. It really is amazing.

The Rockin Green was actually working after the first time that I rocked a soak. I got the bag free, but now I don't think I can go back to my regular detergent! I am beginning to wonder if there are any other soaps out there that are just as good as Rockin Green. I am not really one to try and fix something that isn't broken, though, so I may just stick with Rockin' Green! Too bad they came out with new scents before I got to try Lavender Vanilla, though! Lavender is my all-time favorite scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment