Saturday, February 19, 2011

GroOrganic Garden Planner Review




I was recently given a subscription to GroOrganic Garden Planner to review for my blog. I love gardening and really don't use chemicals on my garden at all. We have had some success but this year I really want to be prepared and armed with all the information I need for a really successful garden so I can can and freeze veggies for the winter.

The GroOrganic Garden Planner has really helped me prepare for this season by showing me how much ground to prepare for the number and type of plants that I want to grow and by giving me tips and information on each of the different types of plants I am going to grow.

Some things I really like about the GroOrganic garden planner include the ability to track your garden over the span of several seasons and years and the staggered planting feature. For example, with the staggered planting you might grow squash in one area of your garden for two months then switch to tomatoes instead of squash. This technique works well when you don't have a lot of space to grow veggies and herbs but want to have a full variety during the growing season.

Remember when you were a kid and there was always WAY TOO MUCH of one veggie and not enough of another? In my case we ate squash with every meal for three months but only got tomatoes once in a while :( With the GroOrganic garden planner you can actually track the success of your crops and regulate the number of plants you have to the numbers you want the garden to produce. I think that this tool would work best when used for two or more years consecutively. On the second year you could be able to adjust the amount that you need for each type of plant.

I also think beginners could use the GroOrganic Garden Planner to help manage their garden and produce a more successful crop. You can right click each type of plant at the top of the planner for growing information, get your frost dates and also learn how to rotate your crops from season to season with the planner. I have a lot of trouble knowing where to plant crops so the planner takes the guess work out of planting a garden for me.

I really like this tool. I do recommend checking out all the videos before you get started so you can learn how to use the GroOrganic garden planner to its fullest potential. All of the features are explained in the videos and they are pretty short and concise. I also think that this planner would work best in the second year, like you may not notice as many benefits the first year as the second and later years of using the tool. Good luck gardening!

If you want to connect with GroOrganic or start using the tool for yourself, then you need this info:

Buy GroOrganic

GroOrganic on Facebook

GroOrganic on Twitter

GroOrganic on Flicker


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment