Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to School Contests: Zebra Pens on Freebies and Much More!

Well, it is almost time for back to school! As a mom with six kids at home, I really enjoy getting ready for back to school because I know that its going to get cooler outside and that we are all going to settle back into our normal routine.

Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy spending time with my kids during the summer. But, as most parents know, it can really get hairy when six kids are stuck indoors for a few days. We are a one car family, so with my hubby working afternoons and evenings we don't have a lot of time to get out of the house.

Another good thing about going back to school is all of the back to school contests! There is one right now at http://www.freebiesandmuchmore.com/2010/07/zebra-pen-products-back-to-school.html for Zebra pens. I LOVE Zebra. They make the best pens ever! You can buy Zebra here, too :http://www.zebrapen.com/.

There is always a big fight over who is going to get which color pen when I buy a new pack. I usually get some freebie Zebras from my husband, who is just as much as pen connoisseur as I. Nothing better than getting a pink, green and aqua pen to write with! Since I love writing I can never have too many colors!

So, everyone go and enter! They are giving away FIVE packs of Zebra pens at Freebies and More, which equals about $30 at my local discount store! Perfect for stocking the kiddos and me up for back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment