Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, its Halloween again! Last year, I was still pregnant with my now 11 month old baby! Its hard to believe that was only a year ago. Wow, and how much my little guy has grown in such a short time! He has eight teeth and is getting more, can take teeny tiny steps, and loves to play.

Halloween is also my anniversary! My husband and I have been together for over four years. Its a challenging journey living with someone year after year, but is also rewarding in many ways. I think I have been blessed with a great husband. Of course, we might argue and both of us have faults, but I know he tries his best to provide for and take care of me and our family.

Well, Happy Halloween everyone. We are dressing up and going trick or treating on Sunday, and the kids just cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment