Monday, September 6, 2010

L'Bri Skin Care Products

Recently I won some L'Bri products from a contest that I had entered on a whim. Now, first let me tell you I am not a cosmetics type of person. In fact, I may be one of the *least* likely people that I know to use something like this. In my sample packet, I got these items:

*Cleanser
*Face and body scrub
*Facial Peel
*Eye Firming and Repair Gel
*Moisturizer
*Facial Masque
*Freshener
*Lots of literature about the product

The contact from L'Bri even called me to make sure I got the right type of product for my type of skin! She also called back to make sure I knew how to use the products, but I had missed her call somehow. The literature laid all the steps out for me, though, so I just started with step one.

OK, ALL of these products are totally amazing. The one item that I liked best, however, was the peel. It literally takes all the dead skin off your face, but is so gentle! My face felt absolutely amazing after my first treatment. I have been using the products for about a week and have found that my face is smoother and softer than it has been in years! Seriously! I got the combination skin samples, and it really is perfect for me.

I am usually not so convinced that a product works, but this is well worth trying. You can get samples on the website, or you can purchase through www.lbri.com. I got a magnet with my personal user name and password so that I can order directly from the website, too.

In the past I have tried all kinds of facial lotions, serums, and kits but nothing comes close to the way these products make my skin look and feel. Really, if you want the best in skin care L'Bri is the way to go.

I told L'Bri about my post, and they suggested I add my personal consultant, Debbie Hedgeman.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    Nice review... the website address should be. http://www.debbieh.lbrionline.com
    Thanks
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete