Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Stuff Contests!

I have been spending TONS of time entering contests! Usually I am pretty relaxed, and don't like to spend a lot of time on one activity, but this is really fun! I can check out all of the different new types of diapers that I haven't tried, and enter the contests at the same time.

I am not really worried about winning, though. I have this cloth diapering obsession that has led me to invest in an amazing cloth diaper stash. I would never go back to sposies at this point! I am working on some reviews of my stash, too, that I want to post. Maybe I can help another mama choose the right diapes for her little ones!

Now, back to the contests. You will find that the mamas on www.diaperswappers.com are great about posting tons of different contests, but there are also some great blogs, too. CouponMommyof2...almost 3 has awesome contests and drawings that are updated frequently, and she gives great reviews on tons of products, too. You can find her page here: http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2010

Heres to hoping I can remember to post contests for other mamas to enter and good luck winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment